(Grades 1 - 6)
Junior High School
(Grades 7 - 10)
Senior High School
(Grades 11 - 12)
Grades 5 – 6, Junior and Senior High school are implementing the CVIF-Dynamic Learning Program developed by Ramon Magsaysay Awardees, Dr. Christopher Bernido and Dr. Marivic Carpio – Bernido.
- Parallel Learning Groups (Modified Jigsaw Strategy)
- Activity-based Multi-domain Learning
- In-school Comprehensive Student Portfolio (instead of notebooks)
- Teachers Comprehensive Portfolio (instead of Lesson Plans)
- Strategic Study / Rest Periods
- Integrated Cultural Formation and Spiritual Development in all Learning areas
Stella Maris College focuses on Spirituality as core of the curriculum (SCC), thus CVIF-DLP-SCC. It is an alternative transformative education, which aims to develop the student’s fullest potential, a solid foundation of living a life of integrity and connectedness with God and the earth community.