- Accomplished Application Form
- PSA Birth Certificate (Original and two (2) clear photocopies)
- Baptismal Certificate (Original and one photocopy)
- ID Photos (2 pcs. 1" X 1") photo cut-outs are not accepted
- Report Card (Original and certified true copy)
- Accomplished Recommendation Form (Grade 2-11 applicants)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (Grade 2-11 applicants)
- ESC Certificate (Grade 8 - 11 ESC Grantee applicants ONLY)
- Scan the accomplished application forms and all required documents.
Use APPLICATION_NAME OF APPLICANT_GRADE LEVEL on the subject of your email.
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Hard copies will be submitted to the Registrar's Office once the applicant is admitted to SMC.
ADMISSION POLICIESFOR STEM STRAND:
As per Dep Ed Order No. 55 s. 2016 there will be a required cut-off score for students who wish to enroll in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Strand. The Final Grade both in Science and Math in Grade 10 should be 85 and above. Learners should also have at least a percentile rank of 86 and above in the STEM subtest in the National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE).